16th Kudowa Summer School, 6th - 10th June 2022
1. Sebastian BREZINSEK, FZJ, Jülich, NRW, Germany
Subject: "Plasma-surface interaction in an all-metal tokamak: the JET ITER like wall"
2. Jan COENEN, FZJ, Jülich, NRW, Germany
Subject: "Tungsten as a plasma facing component and development of advanced materials for fusion"
3. David COSTER, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany
Subject: "Edge plasma modelling"
4.Andreas DINKLAGE, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany
Subject: "First experiments on Wendelstein 7-X"
5. Guido HUIJSMANNS, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Nederlands
Subject: "The physics of Edge Localised Modes (ELMs) and ELM control methods"
6. Marcin JAKUBOWSKI, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany
Subject: "Influence of 3D effects on power exhaust"
7. Jochen LINKE, FZJ, Jülich, NRW, Germany
Subjects: "Materials issues for the plasma facing wall of future fusion reactors"
"Simulation of wall loads on plasma facing materials and components"
8. Volker NAULIN, Technical University of Denmark
Subject: "Non-local and non-diffusive transport through the SOL: consequences for plasma performance and
plasma facing component"
9. Jef ONGENA, Research Director at the Plasma Physics Lab., Royal Military Academy, Brussels Area, Belgium
Subject: "Nuclear fusion as part of a green energy system"
10. Vincenzo PERICOLI, Università di Napoli Federico II, Napoli, Italy
Subject: "Edge plasma diagnostics with a special emphasis on Langmuir probes"
11. Richard PITTS, ITER Organization
Subject: "The physics of power exhaust on ITER"
12. Marek RUBEL, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
Subject: "Analysis of plasma-facing materials: issues related to material mitigation and fuel retention"
13.Bernhard SIEGLIN, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany
Subject: "Power loadings in magnetic confinement experiments: measurements and interpretation"
14. David TSHAKAYA, IPP, Czech Republic
Subject: "Kinetic effects in the plasma edge"
15. Ronald WENNINGER, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany
Subject: "Power and particle exhaust in DEMO"
Institute of Plasma Physics and Laser Microfusion
Hery Street 23 01-497 Warsaw,
Poland Phone: +48 (22) 638 14 60
Fax: +48 (22) 666 83 72