15th Kudowa Summer School, 29th June - 3rd July 2020
1. Dimitri BATANI, University of Bordeaux, France
2. Marco DE BARR, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, Nederlands
Subject: "Model Based Plasma Operations and Control"
3. A.J.H. DONNÉ, EUROfusion Programme Manager, PMU-Garching, Garching, Germany
4. Andreas DINKLAGE, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany
Subject: "Wendelstein 7-X: progress towards steady-state high-performance operation"
5. Ambrogio FASOLI, EPFL SB SPC-TCV, Lausanne, Switzerland
Subject: "Burning plasma physics"
6. Gianfranco FEDERICI, EUROfusion Consortium, Garching, Germany
Subject: "DEMO physics and technology"
7. Dieter H.H. HOFFMANN, Xi'An Jiaotong University, China (XJTU)
Subject: "Aneutronic nuclear fusion"
8. Marcin JAKUBOWSKI, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany
9. Axel JARDIN, Institute of Nuclear Physics PAN, Cracow, Poland
10. Pavel KUBEŠ, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
11. George MELIKIDZE, University of Zielona Góra, Poland
12. Jaroslav NEJDL, Institute of Physics ASCR, Prague, Czech Republic
13. Joseph ONGENA, Royal Military Academy, Brussels, Belgium
14. John PASLEY, Department of Physics University of York, U. K.
Subject: "Introduction to ICF"
15. Ewa PAWELEC, University of Opole, Poland
16. Karel REZAC, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
17. Marek RUBEL, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
18. Marek J. SADOWSKI, National Centre for Nuclear Research, Warsaw, Poland
19. Joao Jorge SANTOS, University of Bordeaux, Talence, France
20. Włodzimierz STĘPNIEWSKI, IPPLM, Warsaw, Poland
21. Francesco TACCOGNA, Italian National Research Council, Rome, Italy
Subject: "Plasma thruster modelling"
22. Felix WARMER, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany