1. Dimitri BATANI, University of Bordeaux, France
Subject: “The Shock Ignition approach to Inertial Fusion Energy: basic concepts and progress”
2. Marco DE BARR, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, Netherlands
Subject: "Model Based Plasma Operations and Control"
3. A.J.H. DONNÉ, EUROfusion Programme Manager, PMU-Garching, Garching, Germany
Subject: "Progress in European fusion research"
4. Andreas DINKLAGE, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany
Subject: "Wendelstein 7-X: progress towards steady-state high-performance operation"
5. Ambrogio FASOLI, EPFL SB SPC-TCV, Lausanne, Switzerland
Subject: "Burning plasma physics"
6. MarcinJAKUBOWSKI, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany
Subject: "Edge & Divertor Physics of Wendelstein 7-X"
7. Axel JARDIN, Institute of Nuclear Physics PAN, Cracow, Poland
Subject: "X-ray tomography system for fusion devices"
8. Pavel KUBEŠ, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
Subject: "Recent experiments within a PF-1000 plasma focus facility"
9. Francesco MAVIGLIA, EUROfusion Consortium, Garching, Germany
Subject: "DEMO Programme in Europe"
10. JaroslavNEJDL, Institute of Physics ASCR, Prague, Czech Republic
Subject: "An introduction to laser-driven X-ray sources"
11. Joseph ONGENA, Royal Military Academy, Brussels, Belgium
Subject: "The need for nuclear fusion in the future"
12. John PASLEY, Department of Physics University of York, U. K.
Subject: "Introduction to ICF"
13. Ewa PAWELEC, University of Opole, Poland
Subject: "Core (XUV/VUV) and boundary (UV/vis/IR) plasma spectroscopy in fusion devices"
14. Marek J.SADOWSKI, National Centre for Nuclear Research, Warsaw, Poland
Subject: "Recent experiments with plasma-focus devices in different countries: A review"
15. João Jorge SANTOS, University of Bordeaux, Talence, France
Subject: "Progress and perspectives for magnetized high energy-density plasmas experiments"
16. Włodzimierz STĘPNIEWSKI, IPPLM, Warsaw, Poland
Subject: "Simulations of Z-pinch and plasma-focus"
17. Francisco SUZUKI-VIDAL, Imperial College London, U. K.
Subject: "High energy density laboratory astrophysics"
18. Francesco TACCOGNA, Italian National Research Council, Rome, Italy
Subject: "Plasma thruster modelling"
19. Felix WARMER, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany
Subject: "From Wendelstein 7-X to a HELIAS Fusion Power Plant"