15th Kudowa Summer School, 29th June - 3rd July 2020
1. Marco DE BARR, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, The Nederlands
Subject: "Model Based Plasma Operations and Control"
2. A.J.H. DONNÉ, EUROfusion Programme Manager, PMU-Garching, Garching, Germany
3. Andreas DINKLAGE, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany
Subject: "Wendelstein 7-X: progress towards steady-state high-performance operation"
4. Ambrogio FASOLI, EPFL SB SPC-TCV, Lausanne, Switzerland
Subject: "Burning plasma physics"
5. Gianfranco FEDERICI, EUROfusion Consortium, Garching, Germany
Subject: "DEMO physics and technology"
6. Dieter HH HOFFMANN, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Subject: "Aneutronic nuclear fusion"
7. Marcin JAKUBOWSKI, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany
Subject: "Edge & Divertor Physics of Wendelstein 7-X"
8. Axel JARDIN, Institute of Nuclear Physics PAN, Cracow, Poland
Subject: "X-ray tomography system for fusion devices"
9. Pavel KUBEŠ, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czechia
Subject: "Recent experiments on Z-pinch like devices"
10. George MELIKIDZE, University of Zielona Góra, Poland
Subject: "Plasma Astrophysics"
11. Jaroslav NEJDL, Institute of Physics ASCR, Prague, Czechia
Subject: "An introduction to laser-driven X-ray sources"
12. Joseph ONGENA, Royal Military Academy, Brussels, Belgium
Subject: "The need for nuclear fusion in the future"
13. John PASLEY, Department of Physics University of York, U. K.
Subject: "Introduction to ICF"
14. Ewa PAWELEC, University of Opole, Poland
Subject: "Core (XUV/VUV) and fringe (UV/vis/IR) plasma spectroscopy in fusion devices"
15. Marek RUBEL, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
16. Marek J. SADOWSKI, National Centre for Nuclear Research, Warsaw, Poland
Subject: "Recent results of experiments with plasma-focus devices"
17. Joao Jorge SANTOS, University of Bordeaux, Talence, France
Subject: "Progress and perspectives for magnetized high energy-density plasmas experiments"
18. Włodzimierz STĘPNIEWSKI, IPPLM, Warsaw, Poland
Subject: "Simulations of Z-pinch and plasma-focus"
19. Francesco TACCOGNA, Italian National Research Council, Rome, Italy
Subject: "Plasma thruster modelling"
20. Felix WARMER, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching, Germany.
Subject: "Transport and Energy Confinement in Stellarators/Heliotrons"
Last update: 12.12.2019