The registration should be done using the Kudowa Summer School website by 20th March 2018 at the latest. The total fee, which includes full board, lecture notes, social programme and lodging is 2200 PLN. The reduced fee for early bird payment is 2000PLN. The deadline for early bird payment is 8th May 2018.
Participating students are encouraged to present short (up to 10 min. + 5 min. questions) talks on their research activities. They do not need to be directly connected with the topic of the School.
Interested participants are kindly asked to send an abstract (1 page, Times New Roman, 12 pt., single spaced, doc file) of their proposed presentation by 11th March 2018 to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The abstract should include the clearly statement of the purpose, principal results, and the major conclusion to be presented at the School.
The template of an abstract can be found here.
Each student will have an opportunity to publish their contributions in journals: Laser and Particle Beams and Journal of Physics: Conference Series. And finally, the best three presentations will receive a very nice award!
Invited speakers (confirmed)
- Christoph BIEDERMANN, Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Greifswald, Germany
- David CAMPBELL, Science and Operations Dep., ITER Organiz., St-Paul-lez-Durance, France
- Tony DONNÉ, EUROfusion Programme Manager, PMU-Garching, Germany, PMU-Culham, U.K.
- Danilo GIULIETTI, "E. Fermi" University of Pisa and INFN, Pisa, Italy
- Sebastien HACQUIN “ITER Physics Department within the EUROfusion Programme Management Unit, Culham, U.K.
- Dieter H.H. HOFFMANN, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- Joseph KRÁSA, Institute of Physics CAS, Prague, Czech Rep.
- Daniele MARGARONE, Institute of Physics CAS, Prague, Czech Rep.
- Jef ONGENA, Research Director at the Plasma Physics Lab., Royal Military Academy, Brussels Area, Belgium,
- Arthur PAK, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, California, USA
- John PASLEY, Univerity of York, York, UK
- Ewa PAWELEC, Institute of Physics, Opole University, Poland
- Zbigniew PERADZYŃSKI, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
- Tadeusz PISARCZYK. Institute of Plasma Physics and Laser Microfusion, Warsaw, Poland,
- Oldrich RENNER, Institute of Physics ASCR, Prague, Czech Rep.
- Marek SADOWSKI, National Centre for Nuclear Research, Otwock-Warsaw, Poland
- Vladimir TIKHONCHUK, CELIA, Bordeaux Univ. 1, Bordeaux, France